NASW Metro DC and Virginia joint Job Board Listings
V-Tech Solutions, Inc. is looking for Licensed Case Managers to support our client! Under the direction of the Senior Case Manager, the Case Manager (CM) is responsible for providing comprehensive coordination services to enrollees. The CM routinely communicates with members on their assigned caseload to assess their needs; develops, monitors, and evaluates treatment plan progress; and assists with coordinating care and referring to appropriate services for members. Apply online!
- Managing a caseload as outlined by CASSIP and Care Management Leadership
- Maintains compliance in accordance with contractual and care management requirements
- Conducts face-to-face visits at a frequency determined by the enrollee’s assigned stratification level or more if needed
- Develops, implements, and updates an accurate individualized comprehensive care coordination plan for each assigned enrollee
- Consults with Senior Care Manager to review and prioritize cases, set objectives, identify, and report potential risk and utilization concerns
- MUST be Licensed in DC as a Social Worker (LICSW, LGSW, or LSWA) or willing to go through the reciprocity procedures for a DC license
- Master’s Degree Required
- 3 years of experience in healthcare or related experience in care management
- 3 years of experience in clinical or community resource settings
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred
View all V-Tech Solution Career Opportunities here
Center for Pastoral Counseling of Virginia is seeking a licensed, or license eligible psychotherapist to join a dynamic, friendly team of multidisciplinary counselors. All faiths welcome— interfaith counseling center. Benefits available, free office space, generous fee split, set your own hours. Contact Alexandra@pastoralcounseling.com or call 703-903-9696 x210.
Children’s Medical Associates in Alexandria, VA, is searching for LPC or LCSW with active Virginia license to provide outpatient pediatric mental health services. Therapist work with a team of pediatricians/ NPs to develop individualized treatment plans, provide therapy, ensure seamless integration of medical and mental health care. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
SMILE Therapy Services is hiring!!!
Summary The Hybrid School/Community Therapist will be a LICENSED clinician responsible for providing in-school and telehealth therapy. The professional will manage the school-based mental health program which includes following up on referrals, conducting intake assessments, providing therapy for the youth and their families within the DC Metro area. Come partner with SMILE to help make a difference in the lives of those who need it!
- Provide mental health services including assessments to individual and family during sessions
- Collect health information and student outcomes data to use for monitoring the performance and effectiveness of services provided
- Develop action plans with teachers and parents to determine next steps as needed Make referrals for outside support for additional specialist
- Ability to build relationships with clients and partner with additional stakeholders and or/ outside agencies.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to consumer’ treatment
- Update case management notes after sessions and input information into systems as needed
- Maintain client records that are accurate, comprehensive an adhere to documentation policies
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Previous experience with crisis and trauma-informed care desired 2-3 years of experience working in inner city schools
- Must have LICSW, LPC, LGPC, or LGSW
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CFSA CPS Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- Metropolitan Police Clearance (DC)
SMILE OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENFITS PACKAGE WILL REIMBURSE COST TO TRANSFER TO DC CLINICAL LICENSURE
$2500 Sign-On Bonus Included!! Position Type and Expected Working Hours This is a full-time position. Therapist are expected to extend his or her hours, as needed, to accommodate the schedules of clients. Flex schedule available.
EEO Statement SMILE Therapy Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
White Oak Counseling in Charlottesville is looking for a licensed therapist to join our private practice. Ideal candidates enjoy providing individual therapy, collaborating with colleagues, and have some familiarity with DBT, CBT, or ACT interventions. We value a work environment that is professional, friendly, and one that allows for a healthy work-life balance. Position starts part-time, then grows into full-time (time frame negotiable) Salary range $70,000 - $90,000 annually Bonus opportunity Paid holidays, vacation, sick days Health insurance provided IRA retirement plan with match Flexible schedule, including work-from-home options To apply, please visit www.counselingatwhiteoak.com/employment
Behavioral Health Team Leader – The Renfrew Center of Bethesda, Maryland Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders! As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion,
The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Oversight of the DTP & IOP clinical program. This includes selecting, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Program development and quality management initiatives
- Co-leading multidisciplinary staff meetings: assisting in providing direction for resolution of problems identified by staff
- Performing utilization reviews
- Outreach to the community
- Assisting in meeting the fiscal goals; and assisting in providing direction for clinical care.
- Master’s Degree in a social services field and a valid license is required
- Candidate must be an LCSW, LPC or a licensed clinical psychologist (PsyD or PhD)
- Management experience required and experience working with women with eating disorders preferred.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Medical/RX and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 18 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues. The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity, and inclusion.