Do the Right Thing!
Virtual Training Class!
This workshop will provide education on ethics with use of the NASA Code of Ethics as a guideline. This interactive learning environment will help participants identify ethical dilemmas and use of best practices to prevent ethical misconduct or violations. It will provide group discussion on use of ethical decision making models and help participants in making decisions in the best interest of their clients.
- Participants will be able to define ethics.
- Participants will strengthen their knowledge of the NASW Code of Ethics as a guide in resolving ethical dilemmas.
- Participants will identify ethical dilemmas or concerns.
- Participants will utilize decision making models, tools/resources as best practices.
- Participants will actively engage in group exercises/discussions to determine best practices for handling ethical dilemmas or concerns.
Attendees will earn 3.0 CE Hours, including 3.0 Ethics Hours.
Registration is through NASW Virginia Chapter. Register using the link below.