Licensure Exam Prep Training - September 19, 2020
Virtual Training Class!
Be prepared. Learn the content and strategies to pass the Bachelors, Masters or Clinical exam for social work licensing in Virginia!
This one-day workshop will walk social workers at the BSW, MSW and clinical levels of licensure through the necessary steps to pass the ASWB exam and reduce test anxiety.
This 6 hour course includes:
- Full day comprehensive virtual workshop that covers key exam content areas
- Six month access to full Exam Guides and learning management system with access to book author, discussion board, study games, flashcards, and interactive study features
- Fifty question pretest that provides feedback on exam readiness
- Sample questions reviewed during the full-day online, interactive session with Exam Guides’ author
- Comprehensive Study Guide Book - $90 value!
BSW Course Attendees – Social Work ASWB Bachelors Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success. 2018. Springer Publishing.
MSW Course Attendees – Social Work ASWB Masters Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success. 2018. Springer Publishing.
or Clinical Course Attendees – Social Work ASWB Clinical Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success. 2018. Springer Publishing.
Key Features of Each Guide:
- Covers all the content areas on the examination, including new content from the DSM-5 added in 2015
- Includes a 170 question complete practice test (with explanations of the correct answers) that mirrors the exam
- Begins with a self-assessment section to help identify areas of strength and weakness
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence, including tips on dealing with test anxiety
- Developed by a highly respected educator of social work licensure candidates
REGISTRATION FEES – includes course manual, 6 months access to full Exam Guides and learning management system, and CE certificate emailed after completion of the seminar
NASW Member $222
*Please note, refunds cannot be given once you use the online access code. The training is nonrefundable once the book is received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped.
Please plan to join at 8:45am; Seminar runs 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
A link for the pretest and information to join will be sent prior to the training
A hardcopy of the manual will be mailed to the shipping address provided in registration
Access to study products is good for six months from the time of activation – refunds cannot be given once you use the online a
ccess code and/or the book has been received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped.
- Non-refundable – cannot change category of online access between categories (Bachelors, Masters or Clinical) once registration is received.
LOCATION: This will be a virtual training. Registrants will be sent information to login prior to the training.
INSTRUCTOR: Dawn Apgar, PhD, LSW, ACSW
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 9, 2020
Registration is through NASW Virginia Chapter. Register using the link below.