Licensure Exam Prep Training; Registration deadline – Oct 6
Virtual Training Class!
This 6 hour course includes:
- Full day comprehensive virtual workshop that covers key exam content areas
- Six month access to full Exam Guides and learning management system with access to book author, discussion board, study games, flashcards, and interactive study features
- Fifty question pretest that provides feedback on exam readiness
- Sample questions reviewed during the full-day online, interactive session with Exam Guides’ author
- Comprehensive Study Guide Book - $95 value!
BSW Course Attendees – Social Work Licensing Bachelors Exam: A Comprehensive Study Guide - With Interactive Digital Prep for ASWB Exam Success. 2021 (3rd EDITION). Springer Publishing.
MSW Course Attendees – Social Work Licensing Masters Exam: A Comprehensive Study Guide - With Interactive Digital Prep for ASWB Exam Success. 2021 (3rd EDITION). Springer Publishing.
Clinical Course Attendees – Social Work Licensing Clinical Exam: A Comprehensive Study Guide - With Interactive Digital Prep for ASWB Exam Success. 2021 (3RD EDITION). Springer Publishing.
Key Features of Each Guide:
- Covers all the content areas on the examination, including new content from the DSM-5 added in 2015
- Includes a 170 question complete practice test (with explanations of the correct answers) that mirrors the exam
- Begins with a self-assessment section to help identify areas of strength and weakness
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence, including tips on dealing with test anxiety
- Developed by a highly respected educator of social work licensure candidates
REGISTRATION FEES – includes course manual, 6 months access to full Exam Guides and learning management system, and CE certificate emailed after completion of the seminar
NASW Member $222
*Please note, refunds cannot be given once you use the online access code. The training is nonrefundable once the book is received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped.
- Please plan to join at 8:45am; Seminar runs 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- A link for the pretest and information to join will be sent prior to the training
- A hardcopy of the manual will be mailed to the shipping address provided in registration
- Access to study products is good for six months from the time of activation – refunds cannot be given once you use the online access code and/or the book has been received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped.
- Non-refundable – cannot change category of online access between categories (Bachelors, Masters or Clinical) once registration is received.
This will be a virtual training. Registrants will be sent information to login prior to the training.
INSTRUCTOR: Dawn Apgar, PhD, LSW, ACSW
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 6, 2021 (MUST be registered by September 23 in order to guarantee manual prior to training)
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
If you choose the "Bill Me" option during checkout, please mail payment within 7 days of registering in order to hold your seat. You will receive a confirmation email with your purchase information following checkout; this will serve as your invoice, no other invoices will be provided.
Checks should be made out to NASW Virginia and mailed to:
4860 Cox Road, Suite 200
Glen Allen, VA 23060
If a registrant cancels more than 10 days before the event, a refund will be issued by check or credit back to your credit card, minus a 10% administrative fee.
If cancelation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event, no refund will be issued but you may request a credit towards a future training to be used within 1 year of the cancelation date. Call the Chapter Office (804-204-1339) to cancel within 10 days of the training. A request for credit may be granted at the discretion of the Executive Director in case of a documented emergency.
DISABILITY ASSISTANCE/SPECIAL NEEDS
Individuals who require assistance under the ADA for participation in this training should contact NASW-VA at least 30 days prior to the start of the training. Please call the Chapter office at 804.204.1339 to discuss your needs or any concerns with a member of the staff.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted into any NASWVA sponsored trainings or events, without prior written consent by the chapter. For special situations and/or circumstances, please call or email the chapter office.
Early registration ends on Jul 01, 2021.
Regular registration starts on Jul 02, 2021 and ends on Oct 06, 2021.
Late registration starts on Oct 07, 2021
|| 6.0 CE Hours